Tuesday, February 3, 2009

VISION: Throne Room of Heaven


VISION: Throne Room of Heaven




http://thecrownsevenalphabets.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Introduction : The Crown Seven Alphabet's



And now I see why I was obsessed to study : PILLAR . . .
And why it links to the new name, name change . . . . New Jerusalem,
Tagin(crown) and described within my vision of 'Throne Room of Heaven'.






REV. 3:12
" The victor I will make into a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will never leave it again. . . . . . ..





This is why I was given, the language of Tagin (crown) :

http://www.christian-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=20564&hl=
:`the Name Change`, Dream




Today 2007-2008, the disciples are hearing and receiving
the Tagin's message's, to prepare for the New Jerusalem
and for the NEW NAME we receive.




VERSUS




REV. 3:12
" '"The victor I will make into a PILLAR in the temple of my God, and he will never leave it again. On him I will inscribe the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God, as well as my NEW NAME.



This is why I was given, the language of Tagin (crown) :




Seek Jehovah to hold your crown.


versus


Rev. 3:11 : I am coming quickly. Hold fast to what you have, so that no one may take your crown.




Revelation
Chapter 3


7
"To the angel of the church in Philadelphia, write this: " 'The holy one, the true, who holds the key of David, who opens and no one shall close, who closes and no one shall open, says this:
8
" '"I know your works (behold, I have left an open door before you, which no one can close). You have limited strength, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.


11
I am coming quickly. Hold fast to what you have, so that no one may take your crown.
12
" '"The victor I will make into a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will never leave it again. On him I will inscribe the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God, as well as my new name.
13
" '"Whoever has ears ought to hear what the Spirit says to the churches."'





```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````




Excerpt from message from Holy Spirit, written down : 0557 a.m.
Sunday, 11-25-07 : Mission assignment : Tagin (crown)

( I was given three pages. . . ) These are some excerpt's :



The New Jerusalem is established within the walls of 'ether'
boundaries, under the guidance of archangelic Host of Ezekiel's
Wheels within wheels.

When the time clock of this lower microcosm world, sets the
chime's to ring the tone of releasement . . .

Upon Torah scroll unrolling's, the living breathing seven (7)
Tagins (crown alphabets) create a musical healing song. These
seven (7) alphabet's were directed by the Almighty (Yod/hand
of God), to perform Healing song notes.

This is why we are told, we will have a new name. The new
name's are sealed by the process, from lower tagin (crown)
alphabet's Upward ^, into eternal dominion of Jehovah.

The Tagin (crown) are seven (7) specific seal's, that are anointing
the new name of those people, who overcome the Beast.

Not even the Beast know's who will receive the new name's
Assigned, to The New Jerusalem.

The secret of the new name's, are guarded by the Etheric
Tagin Keeper's.

The Tagin (crown) knowledge is the knowledge of the new heaven
and the new earth.

The New Jerusalem is ringing the musical cord song through
the Tagin Torah scroll unrolling's.

The divine purpose of Tagin teaching's, are assignment's
of Messiah's return.

Today 2007-2008, the disciples are hearing and receiving
the Tagin's message's, to prepare for the New Jerusalem
and for the new name we receive.

. . . in the process of uniting you, with these other Tagin disciples.

Seek Jehovah to hold your crown.

Your new name awaits.

Specific to stem cell medical technology, November 25th, 2010

p.s.
Sometimes I am given dates. So I plan to research this
ending message about stem cell research !

No comments:

Post a Comment