Tuesday, February 3, 2009

`The Explosion`, People Human Cargo

http://news.aol.com/story/ar/_a/alabama-city-reopening-fallout-shelters/20070927171609990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001






Alabama City Reopening Fallout Shelters
By JAY REEVES,
AP
Posted: 2007-09-28 00:10:29
Filed Under: Nation News


Crownsevenalphabet's Dream : `The Explosion`, People Human Cargo
date of dream: approx. early 1980's


The odd thing about me reading this CAVE shelter fallout plan-of-action
in Huntsville, Alabama . . . is Northern Alabama is my home turf. As a
child in grade school, we waited our turn to be invited to the
Space Center in Huntsville, to tour the rockets with a teacher and enjoy
a day trip. It was a childhood delight.
In the early 1980's, I told my mother and family about a dream I had.
This dream, was about my mother's home place and her neighborhood
being abandoned. She lived less than one hour from Huntsville Space Center.
She lived in a ranch style, open carport home.
I heard a explosion and looked and saw the picture window and
entire brick wall blown out. Due to this being the side of the carport
entrance, I stepped into the open area that had been blown out.
I began to pray.
Suddenly when I opened my eyes, people I knew named Barbara, Ronald, Regina were standing inside the living room next to the blown out wall to the house.
I looked at them and they did not see me. I could see them,
however, they could not see me.
Then the severed head of Ronald, was laying on the hardwood
floors and his mouth was trying to speak, but words would
not come forth. His head was separated away from his body.
I could understand and interpret what he was telling me. Although,
only the mouth and lips moved, no sound came out.
He was telling me that previous to my arrival, that some semi-tractor-
trailers had appeared within our childhood neighborhood. The back
tail-gates to these semi-tractor-trailer trucks . . . forced everyone
living in the neighborhood into these cargo trucks.

Then the scene changed.

I am in the yard of the house. No one is anywhere in the view
of our old garden space. No person remains in the Chestnut
tree grove area, to the back of the property. Our closest neighbor
is gone. The silence, is so silent.
The sound of no sound, will be vivid in my mind forever.

Upon waking up from the dream, I discussed with my mother and
my family and church friends, this nightmare.

I told all of them that I had seen the beginning of the next
holocaust, happening within my very own childhood neighborhood.
Because several people are still alive that I discussed this dream
with, I plan to send them this article dated 09-28-2007.
If you have never seen fallout shelter caves, this article has graphic
pictures of the 2007 Huntsville, Alabama project :
A fallout shelter sign is seen Sept. 19 in Huntsville, Ala. Fearing a nuclear strike by terrorists, officials are working to identify potential shelters for 300,000 people in the city and surrounding county.


Alabama City Reopening Fallout Shelters
http://news.aol.com/story/ar/_a/alabama-city-reopening-fallout-shelters/20070927171609990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

By JAY REEVES,
AP
Posted: 2007-09-28 00:10:29

Filed Under: Nation News
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (Sept. 27) - In an age of al-Qaida, sleeper cells and the threat of nuclear terrorism, Huntsville is dusting off its Cold War manual to create the nation's most ambitious fallout-shelter plan, featuring an abandoned mine big enough for 20,000 people to take cover underground.

No comments:

Post a Comment