Tuesday, February 3, 2009

DREAM: Iranian/Egyptian Terrorist Micro Chip/Cheerios Cereal


Monday, 12-08-2008
time : 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.


DREAM: Iranian/Egyptian Terrorist Micro Chip/Cheerios Cereal

I opened the back left door, stuck my head inside the black sedan,
while I was still standing on the pavement.

There sat an Iranian/Egyptian featured young man in his mid 20’s.

I ask him, `Why he was waiting in the backseat, and where is the
driver` ? He would not give me any answers.

I laughed with a nervous sound to my voice.

Next, I am viewing a tiny one room suite. With a curtain pulled over the
window seat breakfast bench. Once you pulled the curtain back on the sliding curtain rod, the area had a small window and ½ circle table with
wall bench.

Maybe 2 people could squeeze in and eat, scattered all over the table
were `chips`, like metal micro chips, and `Cheerios` cereal was spilled
amongst the computer chips.

The remainder of the room was an open floor plan.

I said to myself, “Oh no, is this where we live now since `they` caused
the downsizing” ?

[end of dream]

NOTE : To review the research about this dream, visit :
http://www.christian-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=26546&st=0&start=0







Description of the Terrorist :

Looking for a El-Minya, Egypt / Esfahan, Iran terrorist (dual national heritage),
who used an apartment ( apartment location connected to the US Dollar numeric code 840, geography ), the apartment contained both computer micro chips and Cheerios Cereal (a product produced by General Mills Food, MN), scattered on the table.

( see General Mills, who did business with AMD, MICRO CHIP Manufacturer, AMD of Sunnyvale, California, article states, re-exported electronics to IRAN through vendors, AMD innocent )

No comments:

Post a Comment