Tuesday, February 3, 2009

DREAM: Why was Elvis living on a stainless steel ship ?


DREAM: Why was Elvis living on a stainless steel ship ?

Last night, Thursday, April 17th, 2008 . . .

. . . I had a dream about Elvis Presley, living on a stainless steel
ship.

People were discussing in the kitchen area of the ship, how Elvis
is waiting for ole fashion corn bread dressing to be served.

I looked down at my cloths, I saw I had on a dress that I do not
own or never owned. I was wearing a white summer cocktail
dress, with a white shawl/wrap over my shoulders.

The interesting thing was that I was waiting for the stage appearance
of Elvis, on his personal ship.

All the guest, as I assume I was one of . . . kept being told that he
will be on deck shortly for the performance. Then he did start
the performance, he looked older than I had remembered. Rather,
the skin on his face seemed seasoned by the sun. The `relaxed`
air to his personality was not like a rock-n-roll character.

He began to sing in a lovely melody that held a spiritual meaning
to the lyric . . . I could not upon waking remember ever hearing
this song on `earth` before, hearing it in this dream for the first time. It was
a very emotional connective song, about God . . .

The scene ended with Elvis, asking me to examine the corn
bread dressing being served in the kitchen . . .


Research I found about steel ships:
In 1885, the Union Iron Works launched the first steel hulled ship on the west coast, the Arago, built with steel from the Pacific Rolling Mills.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_Iron_Works

Summary :

Now, that I know. . . dressed in white, is symbolic of longevity and good health. CornBread may signify the positive qualities and great things learned on your journey of life. To see a kitchen in your dream, signifies your need for warmth and spiritual nourishment. It may also be symbolic of the nurturing mother. Alternatively the kitchen, represents a transformation. To see a ship in your dream, denotes that you are exploring aspects of your emotions and unconscious mind. The state and condition of the ship is indicative of your emotional state.

1 comment:

  1. when i read 'steel ship', and I saw the number (21) on the picture you posted, I was thinking of what I wrote on my book BIBLE AND NUMBERS (Tate Publishing Mustang, Oklahoma),that explains how God has encoded 9/11 with the Rapture of the Church, and which book was released on... ASCENSION DAY 2008! :-) and whose release date is further encoded on many layers with the Rapture) and what I wrote in it: namely that the last battle ship named NEW YORK (LPD... 21!!!) was made out of the scrap STEEL that was left after the attacks on the TWIN TOWERS!

    Also "Elvis" is the anagram of "EVILS" and just like Elvis appeared on a STAGE, that day (9/11), the STAGE WAS SET for the attacks...

    ReplyDelete