Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gemetria: `The K-9 Vehicle, 29`


Gemetria: `The K-9 Vehicle, 29` : Rehoboam versus Jeroboam

August 17, 2008


Saturday, August 16th, 2008, @06:21 p.m., 4:36 minutes/seconds ( cell phone record ) . . .

Driving down the Interstate 575-N, toward home, yesterday, I called my friend in Nashville to take a tag number down :

1 6 5 7 3 7

This tag number was from a Police K-9, vehicle. This black vehicle merged into the left lane, in front of me. No signal was given, when it merged. I slowed down, with all the other traffic headed both north and south bound lanes, of 575. I thought, ` Well, wow ! a K-9 unit `. I love animals and I was happy to think about the community service work that these K-9 dog’s, assist law enforcement to accomplish.

However, I could not understand why a signal to merge in front of my vehicle, was not given. No emergency light was flashing, no blue light on.

Then I saw the ` 303 ` marking, on the K-9 vehicle. And I said, `Ok, 30 x 3 = 90 `. And I know, ` 30 + 3 = 33, {Truth} `. . . I thought, `Well, what does the tag number add up to be, in an `equation` perspective` ? That is when due to me being without an ink pen while driving, I called my friend in Nashville who wrote down the digit’s of the tag number.

1 6 5 7 3 7 = 29

She said, ` It adds to 29 `. I said, ` Well, I guess I will research the brain, under the human Medulla, 29 `. I then get off the cell phone, 4:36 minutes/seconds, later. I drive home.

I said to myself, ` The K-9 is K (20) + 9, equals 29 `.

Then I had the oddest moment of realizing, the tag number added to 29 and the logo ` K-9 `, added also to 29. I researched the Psalm 119:145-152, linking to the Medulla, brain of mankind :

Verse 152

Long ago I learned from your statues that you established them to last forever.

The brain is composed of three parts: the cerebrum (seat of consciousness), the cerebellum, and the medulla oblongata (these latter two are "part of the unconscious brain").

The medulla oblongata is closest to the spinal cord, and is involved with the regulation of heartbeat, breathing, vasoconstriction (blood pressure), and reflex centers for vomiting, coughing, sneezing, swallowing, and hiccuping.

1 comment:

  1. 9/11.... K-9... K = 11th letter... 11..9...

    29... 29 JUNE encoded with Rapture...
    Read my book Bible and Numbers about 9/11 and how God has encoded it with the Rapture!

    29 June 2008 was also the date of my interview about the book! :-)

    I see these codes every day! And they all confirm each other, unlike the Da Vinci Codes ('man-made' codes; of which my book is God's reply to it!)

    Also it's funny you should mention PSALM... 119 like 11/9 or 11 SEPTEMBER!!!

    ReplyDelete