Tuesday, February 3, 2009

DREAM:RED TOP MOUNTAIN ARSENAL PUMPKIN


DREAM:RED TOP MOUNTAIN ARSENAL PUMPKIN

```````````````

Monday, 1-26-2009
The dream was showing me a page on the internet. The specific message of the dream
was the geography area called : RED TOP MOUNTAIN ARSENAL PUMPKIN


I got up and started watching channel 2 news, by 6:30 a.m. (Eastern) the report came on
the T.V. that a vehicle accident had occurred @ Red Top Mountain, Cartersville, Georgia

The accident was a basic traffic report. However, the location matched my dream this morning.

I started thinking about the following facts :


Six years ago, we celebrated my husband's 50th birthday, at this park/lodge called
Red Top Mountain State Park and Lodge.


However, I was confused about why the word ARSENAL and PUMPKIN were both
included in the dream ?

So I visited the lodge/park web link, which carried me to the lodge and a diagram of pumpkins
FOR an event being held called : HILLS OF IRON

To read research about this dream, visit :
http://www.christian-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=27992&st=0&start=0

No comments:

Post a Comment