Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Deadly Wound To The Head






Deadly Wound To The Head

I had one of those black-dresses-hanging-on-the-rack `dreams`. In these dreams, if I put on one of the black dresses ( each dress on the rack were a different style, however, all of them black ) . . . since this was a repeated type of dream, that time I held the selected black dress on its hanger, out in view of it. Like I was contemplating . . . not wanting to wear it ! Just like I examined it, only.


That meant, a close friend ( none blood relative ) was to die in 3 days.

If I selected, to put on the black dress from the rack of black dresses, then
a family member would be dead in 3 days.


So in 1985, I told my husband about the selected black dress, not being a family
warning. Then I left for my sales job.

As my sale's associates, the four of us, passed our regular restaurant for lunch
daily, I screamed out, "Where are you going" ?


They wanted to go to a new place that day, to eat.

I said, " No we have to go back, Keith will be expecting us ".

The group vote over-rode my demands.

As we finished our lunch, the next hour we drive past our regular restaurant.

Now a sign posted CLOSED.

No cars in the parking area.

I started screaming and crying and saying, 'Oh no, its Keith'.

We found out, that Keith, had presented a gun for sale at the lunch table of a customer
wanting to make him an offer on the gun.

Keith, was a huge 6 foot 6 inch guy, weighing over 250 pounds.

A bullet in the chamber, Keith joking wise turned the gun and clicked the trigger
and blew his brains out at the table.

All an accident.

What did this teach me ?

() Always pay attention to my dreams

() Never let my intuition be stopped by another, next time, I will get out of the car and walk

() I know I was suppose to be at that restaurant, to stop Keith

() I missed my opportunity

() I believe in gun safety and gun training

() This incident helped me discern the difference in gun safety ( playing around
with guns is foolish ) and gun ownership in responsible terms


http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/media/news/c/0/6/c06fc5b1-c30a-4192-9912-3dcd173ae631/Story.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment